the new attachments don't work on the 74s that I know of, as the 74s are designed to do what the normal 3 and 5mm leds don't and thats widen the viewing angle. I will order some soon and post pictures showing what they can do.

As for the defroster, the wheel, is kinda anonying to put back in, and the metal is very cold, suggested soddering would be to, cut small holes into the sides of the metal, creating little edges for the wire to sit in. then wind wire around the metal piece, then sodder the metal pieces together. Making it so they won't slip off and will still hold a good connection. I installed a 5mm LED in my 95 defroster, Had to cut the hole a little bigger, but came out awsome, (might want to chop the end of the LED with a wire cutter, note watching for flying plastic!!) the hvac uses the same bulbs as the foot wells. And I am pretty sure the head light control does too. Gonna find out later tonight!

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.