Okay, found all the tutorials, doesn't seem I ever finished them, I am gonna begin putting them together tomorrow at work, and then this weekend. There is a lot of work to be done, and anyone who would like to help me write them up, or draw diagrams, would be appeciated. most of the pictures I have are from my old 95 se, I will soon be doing my new car, but the tutorial will show a different way of installing them as I will be doing a setup that anyone is welcome to copy, I have yet to figure out exactly how I will do it, but I will be doing every single light in the car, doors, switches, guages, hvac, footwell, glove box, sun/moon roof, behind door handles, key holes, trunk, dome, map lights, hood light. It will all be done, I am still figuring out how many LEDs I will need and what I need to order. I hope this will give everyone will enjoy the pictures once I am done. My guages should be done and put on by then also.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.