Kim we'll only stay Friday night. I'm sure everyone would be tired of our ubber loud monkey sex anyway.

HEY!!!!!! ONE MOD!!!
BLADOW!!

I actually just finished my one and only mod just today!! THAT'S CRAZY!! I know! And plus! I got a filling today and I'm not drunk! I'm WASTED!! WOOO!! HEY!!! Hey guys!! OH!! HEY!!! I finished my free mod intake critter! WOOWEE!! While in my drunken stooper at the dentist office, I dreamt I was in a far away land, where monkeys could fly, and the Monkees were still cool. And Davey Jones told me to take the Dremel to the MAF and cut off the screws so it would be round and I wouldn't have to buy a MAF adapter. So we sang California Dreaming and rode suitcases down a flight of stairs. It was great. Then I woke up in a gutter on the other side of the county and I was wearing a marching band uniform. It was raining and my mouth hurt from the filling, so I went home. I got home and did just what Davey Jones told me to do; I Dremeled off the corners of the MAF so my big ass K&N filter would fit on it nice and snug. Now my FREE MOD! turned into a real mod. See, the freebie was wicked small. The adapter was 3"outer diameter and the Duratec MAF is 3.5"inner diameter. You don't have to be trashed on speed to know that ain't right. So as to not offend anyone, my free mod ownz!! But now my ma and pa want to take me out to dinner so they can laugh at me drooling on myself; so I'm off!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD NIGHT CEG!!!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!