Originally posted by LoCoZ:
Originally posted by unisys12:
Originally posted by bk4293:
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:
Wanted to catch LocoZ on this Forum, but all I found was some El Morricone (sp?) stuff

Is that Joe's name in Spanglish?

Yes it is.

you guys must be obsessed with me or something. alll you tewo can do is talk about me.

It's so easy to do and so much to talk about

Someone like to think they are important.

That would be considered using reverse psychology on yourself wouldn't??

If so, that would just be proof that all those weirds things that we all thought were try about Joe really are. Also, by using reverse psyhcology on one's self would also be another sign of denial.

Hey Joe! Here's your sign!!

Joe you are special!!!

Yeah, I tend to agree with whatever the he11 it is Phil just said, and I hope he translates it for me later!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
G
G
I am just trying to get some info on this whole Southeast meeting deal. Who all is attending, what is the date and what can I expect? Thanks

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by girlie:
I am just trying to get some info on this whole Southeast meeting deal. Who all is attending, what is the date and what can I expect? Thanks

Here you go. Meet

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B

Here you go. Meet

Chicago will be representin' Fo' Shizzle wit yo' lil dizzle!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U

Here you go. Meet

LOL! Steve! White people are not suppose to talk like that mang. Only Eric is allowed and that is because some generation gap thing he has going on.

girlie - I know is seems really hard to follow all this. We are a, "Had to be there to understand" sort of bunch. And even then, we walk away asking the others what the hell just went on.

As for who is attending? So far, that I know of...

Eric + his old lady friend (Chattavegas) - TN
Chris (TBNPLR) - TN
Rich (sosaudio1) - AL
Phil (that me, unisys12) - MS
Kim (my wife, tommyknocker) - MS
Steve (BK4293) - IL
Cindy (BK????, sorry cindy just not in the searching mood right now) - IL
Hector and his old lady friend that is also named Kim (LoCoZ) - IL
Joe (Zetecracing) - IL
TourDeForce (sorry, can't remember your name ) - FL [That is if Hector, Steve and Joe did not scare the poor fella off!!]

I sort of fill like Dory, in the movie Finding Nemo, right now because I know there's more peep's then this. I know there are! Just can't remember them. But I do know that those are the ones that are for sure showing up.

As for what will be goin on? Hanging out and washing cars friday afternoon. Many uses of my buffer will happen this day. That night, after some chow of course, we will hit the Huntsville Dragway. Small 1/8th mile track, but should be loads of fun. Anything goes after getting back to the hotel though. Just don't let Steve get a beer in one hand and a Dremel in the other. Baaadd things could happen to someone's car!! Saturday morning, I am planning something for everyone at a shop in Huntsville with a DynoJet dyno. I got us some good prices, so if you would like to join in you are more then welcome too. I'm thinking that Saturday afternoon is free, so we might make a trip over the mountians or something. Head back to the hotel and try to keep Steve out of the situation I meantioned earlier. I will be cleaning some headlights and there will be some minor modding going on. Sunday, everyone recovers, sheds a small tear (from joy or sorrow, you be the judge) and says their good bye's.

Man! I hope I summed all that up well enough. Anyway, welcome aboard and I really hope I did not just step into a big mud puddle!!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

Here you go. Meet

LOL! Steve! White people are not suppose to talk like that mang. Only Eric is allowed and that is because some generation gap thing he has going on.

girlie - I know is seems really hard to follow all this. We are a, "Had to be there to understand" sort of bunch. And even then, we walk away asking the others what the hell just went on.

Chris (TBNPLR) - TN
Rich (sosaudio1) - AL
Steve (BK4293) - IL
Joe (Zetecracing) - IL
TourDeForce (sorry, can't remember your name ) - FL [That is if Hector, Steve and Joe did not scare the poor fella off!!]

I sort of fill like Dory, in the movie Finding Nemo, right now because I know there's more peep's then this. I know there are! Just can't remember them. But I do know that those are the ones that are for sure showing up.

As for what will be goin on? Hanging out and washing cars friday afternoon. Many uses of my buffer will happen this day. That night, after some chow of course, we will hit the Huntsville Dragway. Small 1/8th mile track, but should be loads of fun. Anything goes after getting back to the hotel though. Just don't let Steve get a beer in one hand and a Dremel in the other. Baaadd things could happen to someone's car!! Saturday morning, I am planning something for everyone at a shop in Huntsville with a DynoJet dyno. I got us some good prices, so if you would like to join in you are more then welcome too. I'm thinking that Saturday afternoon is free, so we might make a trip over the mountians or something. Head back to the hotel and try to keep Steve out of the situation I meantioned earlier. I will be cleaning some headlights and there will be some minor modding going on. Sunday, everyone recovers, sheds a small tear (from joy or sorrow, you be the judge) and says their good bye's.

Man! I hope I summed all that up well enough. Anyway, welcome aboard and I really hope I did not just step into a big mud puddle!!

Kim's name is "CookDisGA"

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T

Here you go. Meet

Chris (TBNPLR) - TN
Rich (sosaudio1) - AL
Steve (BK4293) - IL
Joe (Zetecracing) - IL

yeah I think you summed it up.

hey honey, I miss ya already......

oh and Eric I got you a room too. umm all the rooms are in my name so just tell Bob what room you want and there ya go.
oh and are you staying 2nights or just one?? I got ya down for 2.

oh and girlie if you need a room or something just pm me with your info and I will hook ya up.

c ya guys later.
Kim

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
If I get over the sheer shock & terror of this southern crowd, I will likely wear my wifes chastity belt, backwards of course. Won't worry about wifey, she'll kick y'alls butts with her Tennessee girl fury! No doubt.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Kim we'll only stay Friday night. I'm sure everyone would be tired of our ubber loud monkey sex anyway.

HEY!!!!!! ONE MOD!!!
BLADOW!!

I actually just finished my one and only mod just today!! THAT'S CRAZY!! I know! And plus! I got a filling today and I'm not drunk! I'm WASTED!! WOOO!! HEY!!! Hey guys!! OH!! HEY!!! I finished my free mod intake critter! WOOWEE!! While in my drunken stooper at the dentist office, I dreamt I was in a far away land, where monkeys could fly, and the Monkees were still cool. And Davey Jones told me to take the Dremel to the MAF and cut off the screws so it would be round and I wouldn't have to buy a MAF adapter. So we sang California Dreaming and rode suitcases down a flight of stairs. It was great. Then I woke up in a gutter on the other side of the county and I was wearing a marching band uniform. It was raining and my mouth hurt from the filling, so I went home. I got home and did just what Davey Jones told me to do; I Dremeled off the corners of the MAF so my big ass K&N filter would fit on it nice and snug. Now my FREE MOD! turned into a real mod. See, the freebie was wicked small. The adapter was 3"outer diameter and the Duratec MAF is 3.5"inner diameter. You don't have to be trashed on speed to know that ain't right. So as to not offend anyone, my free mod ownz!! But now my ma and pa want to take me out to dinner so they can laugh at me drooling on myself; so I'm off!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD NIGHT CEG!!!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
LMFAO!!!!

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard