Ok guys, sorry about the directions, I completely spaced it this afternoon:

Southbound I-5:

Stay on I-5! Do NOT exit onto the 205 or 405!

Take exit 302a (Rose Quarter exit). Keep in the left hand lane and go straight through the first light. Make a LEFT onto Weidler. About 6 blocks down you will want to make a RIGHT onto Martin Luther King BLVD (MLK). In another 6 or so blocks you will want to make a LEFT onto Multnomah Street. Follow Multnomah until you see the theater on the right hand side and enter the parking lot. I'll try and make myself somewhat visible. You'll be looking for a silver Focus ZX3.

Northbound I-5: or Toby's directions

Stay on I-5! Do NOT exit onto the 205, 405, or 217!

Take exit 302a (Rose Quarter exit). Keep in the right hand lane. Make a RIGHT onto Weidler. About 4 blocks down you will want to make a RIGHT onto Martin Luther King BLVD (MLK). In another 6 or so blocks you will want to make a LEFT onto Multnomah Street. Follow Multnomah until you see the theater on the right hand side and enter the parking lot. I'll try and make myself somewhat visible. You'll be looking for a silver Focus ZX3.

See you tomorrow guys!

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph