Originally posted by js139:
Hey Qbert. I am putting together a group from the washington area to come down. have you got directions, location, and times yet? please let me know and pm them to me if you can. I will pm you later this week and let you know exactly how many i got coming.
Thanks
Jeremy

Lloyd Center Cinemas parking lot
1510 NE Multnomah St.
Portland, OR 97232

Time:

9:30-10am

Date:

Saturday, February 7th

Agenda:

Autoshow - 10:30 - 1p
Lunch - 1p til however long it takes
Go-Karting @ Sykart in Tigard: Whenever lunch is over til we're done karting. Free CEG Calendar up for grabs for the fastest lap time!

As many of you have probably read I will be Contourless this go around. So many of you won't get to see my fine beast unless you look in the CEG Calendar! The car is definitely down and out until further notice. But I will still be there even if I have to drive the beater Aspire in! Can't wait to meet some of you for the first time and catch up with some of you who I haven't seen for a while.

The plan for the autoshow will probably be split up and see as much as you want in the time allocated, that seemed to work best last time we did this. It is really hard to walk around in a large group and see everything, but feel free to hook up with other members and get to know them. If we all end up in a big group walking around, so be it, but I'm sure we'll get split up eventually anyway. Definitely bring the cameras with you though. Not only will the meet be cool, but the cars at the show will be awesome (*cough* ENZO *cough*).

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph