Check this out: http://www.riohaus.com/

It sleeps 8 people. I've emailed her to get specific information on rates and availablility.

I'll see if I can find more...

This Riverview House is a little less expensive than the Rio Haus. They only advertise room for 6 and I wonder if they'd turn us away if we had 8. Do we even have 8 people commited to going?

This Casa Del Guadalupe also sleeps 6 and is a little more expensive than the others I've mentioned.

This Lodge on Lake Dunlop kicks ass! It's nicer and bigger than any of the other ones and is more expensive. They advertise $900 for a two-night weekend with a discount for small groups... like us! If we can get enough interest, I'll call them and see what they say. They provide EVERYTHING and all you need to bring is food and your toothbrush. I'd spring the extra cash to stay here.

This River Retreat sounds almost as good as the one above and will sleep enough people for our group. It's less expensive at $300 per night, but you provide your own linens, etc. It's brand new and has a cool living room and kitchen. This is one of the top five.

This River Lodge is also pretty neat with your own dock. It's closer to Gruene and sits on a large 2.5 acre plot. $300 per night.

Last edited by infuryum; 02/10/04 02:53 AM.