As I have stated before in prior posts... It hasn't been made yet. It is in the process of development and could be a week or two before the final production pieces are made and I am able to photograph them. The idea of the group buy post was to see who would be interseted... I wasn't about to make a bunch, then come one here to find out possibly no one wants them. I'll tell you this, I want be making you guys wait a year plus for something. I should (Should is a big word in new production pieces) have some pics of the finished product in a week or two. I can take a picture of the non-working prototype that is plain gray, if anyone would like to see it. However, you'll get the same effect looking at your current knob, becuase they are exactly the same, just primer colored right now. I'll get back to everyone on MOnday as to the situation of whether or not my dad has completed an exact mold that will work for the cars. I'm glad to see that so many people are very interested. Thats excellent. Later.

Chad

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15