Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
i think i would rather trust a nozzle designed by a company who specializes in it, using a CAD drawings and CNC process to create them....

the jets i get with my nitrous kit, would never atomize fuel.... even the smallest one... they are only different sized holes... now if you have something else up your sleeve, so be it, but given that if the fuel doesn't atomize you WILL detonate, i'd rather not give it a try....

2000 Cougar V6 MTX 2001 3.0L Swap w/ PnP Heads - It ran, it boomed, it RUNS AGAIN Nearly all suspension mods Big ass stereo ...and more... See Her Here
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Originally posted by PuckPuck:
i think i would rather trust a nozzle designed by a company who specializes in it, using a CAD drawings and CNC process to create them....

the jets i get with my nitrous kit, would never atomize fuel.... even the smallest one... they are only different sized holes... now if you have something else up your sleeve, so be it, but given that if the fuel doesn't atomize you WILL detonate, i'd rather not give it a try....

OK

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard