sending atomized fuel through a tiny fuel line (we are prolly talking 1/8" or smaller here) will definetely cause it to stick to the walls while the n2o continues it's journey.... this is why some people say it's dangerous to run wet shot in the 2.5L intake, because of the small bendy runners... this would just aggrevate the problem even more... i would be very scared to even push the button while doing this....

now what i have tried is fitting a wet shot nozzle between the LIM halves, and doing so perpendicular to the port.... the nozzle would fit, but once you put the lines on it you are screwed... a dry nozzle may fit as they aren't as big, but then you still need to figure out fuel....

i like the idea of making the injector boss bigger for the noszle system but then you would be putting the noszle directly in the air stream which may cause other issues.... but it is a good idea that should warrant more investigation....

2000 Cougar V6 MTX 2001 3.0L Swap w/ PnP Heads - It ran, it boomed, it RUNS AGAIN Nearly all suspension mods Big ass stereo ...and more... See Her Here