on the lower, each bank is divided into three columns, each column contains the primary and secondary runners. looking down on the manifold, imagine that the injectors are still installed. now for my thoughts.

if you place the nozzles at say a 30 degree (or slightly more obtuse)angle, you would have plenty of room for mounting them perpendicular to airflow. the ends of the nozzles would sit right under the injectors. you could then run the feed lines out to the right in the direction of the throttle body. it seems like there could be room, especially if you use the nylon pressure lines like i stated before. you could then stagger the height that the nozzles are mounted. Say that the rear bank nozzles are mounted slightly higher on the lower than the front bank. this would eliminate any interference with the feed lines from a nozzle on the front bank and its opposing nozzle on the rear bank. unfortunately, that might cause some interference with the secodary butterflies but i'm not certain on that point. (for that matter, i am not certain about any of this. just brain storming, sharing my thoughts.) from there, your distribution block could be mounted to the bracket for the secondary return spring or somewheres equally convenient. the solenoids could then be mounted close by ( you may need to fab up a custom bracket for those though.) my idea was to mount them to the factory bracket for the intake that is just sitting there currently being a waste of plastic

warmonger, i thought about using the NOSzle system once but didn't want to fool with the altered injector height. however, it never even crossed my mind to machine the boss any further might have to look into this set up a little harder

2000 csvt #1553 Black/Tan