Ok, here is the deal. i know alot of you have seen this under the "march meet" thread, but some people have thrown out the idea to combine some meets with some other "car" events. I for one think it is a great idea, especially with northwest weather for the next few months. I want to open this up EVERYONE's ideas and please take a second to post them.

the first thing is the Portland Auto Show. it will be held on Feb. 6-8th (hope those dates were accurate). how many people think they would be able to come? if you want a poll, someone post one or i can do it. Lets get a good meet together. For those in Portland, maybe you guys could get a few other ideas together of other things. Again, EVERYONE, please post ideas and suggestions.

Also, i would like to get an idea of people that are interested in driving down to portland in a group from here in washington. it would be good to go down as a group and then nobody will get lost and maybe even guage some interest in the group.

lastly, please also take the time to go and read the ideas for the march meet (actually the 1st of may) and post your ideas, thoughts, and suggestions about that as well. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email or pm myself and i will be glad to answer them or find out the answer for you. thanks again. lets get talking.

Jeremy Plank Black 2000 SVT Born on 12/14/1999 #926 of 2150 Tinted windows, CEG Decal b&m(shortly), Rear SVT BAdge Painted grilles,pre98 sail panels, Kenwood KDC-X859 MP3 deck Kenwood MP3 Changer, Infinity Basslink New Motegi FF5s Hyperblack