Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
I think NorMich99SE and MaxxPower76 would be getting alot more votes if you showed some of their better pics.

Those aren't really showing off "what they've got" you could say...

btw i voted for PhatSVT because his sits the lowest...ground controls for the rest of you!

Those are the best of the ones those two sent me. Those two beat out a couple svts because there cars look good, it was a very hard desion and I'm sure next month will be harder, but I couldn't ask for a funnier job.

Oh btw hurry up and vote everyone, you only have 2 and a half days left of voting.

Yeah, that one shown is one of my favorite shots of my car. If anyone wants to see more angles, views or whatever, they can click the link in my sig. For a fairly accurate mod list they can go here: http://www.fatrabbitclub.com/shawns_contour_page.htm
Oh, and for those inti front drive Nissans, take a look around that fatrabbit club page.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.