Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Maybe the upcoming suspension mod and new pics will help me out, we shall see

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
I think NorMich99SE and MaxxPower76 would be getting alot more votes if you showed some of their better pics.

Those aren't really showing off "what they've got" you could say...

btw i voted for PhatSVT because his sits the lowest...ground controls for the rest of you!

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
I think NorMich99SE and MaxxPower76 would be getting alot more votes if you showed some of their better pics.

btw i voted for PhatSVT because his sits the lowest...ground controls for the rest of you!

Those are the best of the ones those two sent me. Those two beat out a couple svts because there cars look good, it was a very hard desion and I'm sure next month will be harder, but I couldn't ask for a funnier job.

Oh btw hurry up and vote everyone, you only have 2 and a half days left of voting.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
T-Red always wins

90' Bright Orange Mustang 65k - 13.306@105.1 Looking for another CSVT ~Blas~
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M

I know you can't vote on this one but here is what the front looks like. I know I need to get some better pics.

Former owner: 1999 Contour SE Sport Current: 2000 Eclipse GT There are three ways to do things: the right way, the wrong way, and the Max Power way! Isn't that just the wrong way? Yeah, but faster!
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:

Those are the best of the ones those two sent me. Those two beat out a couple svts because there cars look good, it was a very hard desion and I'm sure next month will be harder, but I couldn't ask for a funnier job.

Oh btw hurry up and vote everyone, you only have 2 and a half days left of voting.

Yeah, that one shown is one of my favorite shots of my car. If anyone wants to see more angles, views or whatever, they can click the link in my sig. For a fairly accurate mod list they can go here: http://www.fatrabbitclub.com/shawns_contour_page.htm
Oh, and for those inti front drive Nissans, take a look around that fatrabbit club page.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
See if niether one of you win you both need to send me some updated pics don't forget if you don't win, you'll still be in the running for every month untill you do. It just depends on the submissions, I'm thinking about making a few months only svts, pre98s,and post98s, thats still in the planning process. So keep them submissions coming.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Maybe I'll wash my car and take some pics with Mt Sopris in the background. It's right inbetween where I live and Aspen

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Dionysus:
Maybe I'll wash my car and take some pics with Mt Sopris in the background. It's right inbetween where I live and Aspen

Go for it, I'm sure that would be an awesome group of pics.

Well everyone hurry up and get you votes in, you have less than 24 hours untill voting is closed.

I will post the info for submissons for CEG Car Of The Month February 2004 when I get in tonight.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:

I will post the info for submissons for CEG Car Of The Month February 2004 when I get in tonight.

And I want a response from you too...

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard