Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by NorMich99SE:
I don't really think I'll win given the competition, but hey, worth a shot right?

Yep me too. I just figured it would be good excuse to give my car some screen time. There's alot of nice cars on this site. I think compitition will be tough every month. We should have the monthly winners go up for car of the quarter. Then the quarterly winners go up for car of the year. Now that will be hard to pick.

Former owner: 1999 Contour SE Sport Current: 2000 Eclipse GT There are three ways to do things: the right way, the wrong way, and the Max Power way! Isn't that just the wrong way? Yeah, but faster!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
bah, my new wheels are way seksier!!

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Speed Demon:

Wheels Shmeels Matt.

Sam 1998 SVT Contour- SOLD 2002 Mustang GT - 406 RWHP/391 RWTQ 12.1 @ 115 MPH
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by PhatSVT:
Originally posted by Speed Demon:

Wheels Shmeels Matt.

chump, you know you cant hang!

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by maxx_power76:
Originally posted by NorMich99SE:
I don't really think I'll win given the competition, but hey, worth a shot right?

Yep me too. I just figured it would be good excuse to give my car some screen time. There's alot of nice cars on this site. I think compitition will be tough every month. We should have the monthly winners go up for car of the quarter. Then the quarterly winners go up for car of the year. Now that will be hard to pick.

Thats a great idea. The January-April Cars of the month will be put in a vote for the car of the first quarter, this will happen on April 19th and voting for the Car of the quarter will go untill the 23rd of April at 1:00pm. I will then post the winner of the 2004 Car Of The First Quarter on April the 23rd at 2:00pm. I will have more details as the date gets closer.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I voted Speed Demon. Phat is very close to him though

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I think all of them are sweet!
Nice job guys!!

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
They are all SWEET! but I had to go with THE Striped One

Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by LUCA:
I think all of them are sweet!
Nice job guys!!

Yes they all are very nice rides. I'm looking forward to see how many submissions I get for next month.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
TTT Have to keep doing this because I can't get a sticky.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard