Originally posted by LoCoZ:
Originally posted by sosaudio1:
OK Kids, this is still gonna rock! I know I haven't exactly been on here as much as I should, but, you know I won't stay away for too long. I have the entire weekend off and I am working now to accomodate the change in schedule.

Hector don't be too hard on em. Some employers are creeps and this sorta junk can happen. True, I don't like that I will be missing two of my good bro's, but you guys gotta do what you gotta do...handle your bizness! We will take lots of pics and vids and we will think about ya!

So it is all good, I want to make sure that for the rest of you that are coming, we are still gonna have a good time. I need to call Calvin as well...the Nissan Warrior and see what is shaking with him. We have some new roads to run out in Limestone county.

L8R
Rich

Well it is the fact that Steve's boss is a friend of his.....and couldn't help him out any.

my boss is a good friend of mine too but he wasn't the one who denied my time off. it was the VP of distribution... which is also the warehouse manager.... only one person in the company could over ride him and he is the president of the company.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing