Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Stupid Joe and Steve. They're just scared to go to the track with the big boys. I understand.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by LoCoZ:
Rant ON: You know now that I think about it this sucks........Everybody Supposedly took off the days (this meet was decided at the beginning of the year) and it looked to be a great meet.....all the "regulars" were going to be there......and at the LAST SECOND Joe and Steve back out....to me that is just BS! All this "I gotta work" BS when you knew and supposedly requested the time off....because I know, if you really want days off.....employers are willing to work with you.....you just gotta work with them. Joe and Steve I hope you have fun here in Chicago.....I was looking forward to fun little drive down to 'Bama with Steve (the other road warrior)but even that ins't going to happen. (I really didn't expect Joe to show up in the 1st place ) RANT OFF!!!

Well on that note....Kim and I will be down there. This will be fun nonetheless.....but some people will be missing....and will be missed. Half the fun of going down to the meet is the drive; the convoy down there....but with no other Contours following me....well, you know

Sorry hector but I was told on Friday that I had to be at work today. I was packed and ready to leave after work friday night if it wasn't for the warehouse manager telling me that I had to be there today to create the new locations that we are adding since the new racking was scheduled to come in today and sure enough at 8am I pull in the parking lot and there is 2 flatbed semi's FULL of racking. it is currently 8:45PM and I JUST walked in the door and I'm not even close to being done with what I have to do if I want to come down before friday.

and yes hector I did ask off and got approved back in febuary BUT it was a few weeks later that they announced that we were taking over the other 2 computer divisions so I have to take care of things so I will still have a job next week, cause I'm the only one who is allowed to create locations so I HAVE to be there.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
OK Kids, this is still gonna rock! I know I haven't exactly been on here as much as I should, but, you know I won't stay away for too long. I have the entire weekend off and I am working now to accomodate the change in schedule.

Hector don't be too hard on em. Some employers are creeps and this sorta junk can happen. True, I don't like that I will be missing two of my good bro's, but you guys gotta do what you gotta do...handle your bizness! We will take lots of pics and vids and we will think about ya!

So it is all good, I want to make sure that for the rest of you that are coming, we are still gonna have a good time. I need to call Calvin as well...the Nissan Warrior and see what is shaking with him. We have some new roads to run out in Limestone county.

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by sosaudio1:
OK Kids, this is still gonna rock!

'Cuz Steve and Joe won't be there!

Rich-these new roads better be doozies. My new tires like to stick.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I'm sure it will not upset any of you all, but I can't make the meet this weekend. I was certianly llooking forward to it, but something else has vome up that I can only attend to this weekend... or I could wait until may

Shite!!

I'll catch up wit you all this summer hopefully

-Chris S.

99 Se,MTX,TS. Koni,Eibach,SVT Plastic,tunes,Opt Y-Pipe, Elky mesh, DMD, SVT BRAKING, Eo's, 95 Leather int.
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by TBNPLR:
I'm sure it will not upset any of you all, but I can't make the meet this weekend. I was certianly llooking forward to it, but something else has vome up that I can only attend to this weekend... or I could wait until may

Shite!!

-Chris S.

no problem I will call and cancel your room

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by ToMMyKnocKeR:
Originally posted by TBNPLR:

Shite!!

-Chris S.

no problem I will call and cancel your room , ok its done

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
OK Kids, this is still gonna rock! I know I haven't exactly been on here as much as I should, but, you know I won't stay away for too long. I have the entire weekend off and I am working now to accomodate the change in schedule.

Hector don't be too hard on em. Some employers are creeps and this sorta junk can happen. True, I don't like that I will be missing two of my good bro's, but you guys gotta do what you gotta do...handle your bizness! We will take lots of pics and vids and we will think about ya!

So it is all good, I want to make sure that for the rest of you that are coming, we are still gonna have a good time. I need to call Calvin as well...the Nissan Warrior and see what is shaking with him. We have some new roads to run out in Limestone county.

L8R
Rich

Well it is the fact that Steve's boss is a friend of his.....and couldn't help him out any.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by LoCoZ:

L8R
Rich

Well it is the fact that Steve's boss is a friend of his.....and couldn't help him out any.

my boss is a good friend of mine too but he wasn't the one who denied my time off. it was the VP of distribution... which is also the warehouse manager.... only one person in the company could over ride him and he is the president of the company.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
I need to call Calvin as well...the Nissan Warrior and see what is shaking with him.

Just not the same without the pink Nissan!

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard