Originally posted by LoCoZ:
Originally posted by ToMMyKnocKeR:
Originally posted by LoCo:
Rant ON: You know now that I think about it this sucks........Everybody Supposedly took off the days (this meet was decided at the beginning of the year) and it looked to be a great meet.....all the "regulars" were going to be there......and at the LAST SECOND Joe and Steve back out....to me that is just BS! All this "I gotta work" BS when you knew and supposedly requested the time off....because I know, if you really want days off.....employers are willing to work with you.....you just gotta work with them. Joe and Steve I hope you have fun here in Chicago.....I was looking forward to fun little drive down to 'Bama with Steve (the other road warrior)but even that ins't going to happen. (I really didn't expect Joe to show up in the 1st place ) RANT OFF!!!

Well on that note....Kim and I will be down there. This will be fun nonetheless.....but some people will be missing....and will be missed. Half the fun of going down to the meet is the drive; the convoy down there....but with no other Contours following me....well, you know

yes they will be missed.... hey Hector could you bring Cindy and Amber??? the girls are really looking forward to seeing Amber, their new found friend...

Cindy was looking forward to coming down too.....wonder if they still want to come down?

hey ask and see if she does and we will go in half with the room. remember we have the 2 bedroom suite....

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...