Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
#846984 03/22/04 03:20 AM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by ToMMyKnocKeR:
Originally posted by sosaudio1:

Don't forget my room................Oh chit...I live here...nevermind. Looking forward to the gang getting here! It has been crazy of late, it is getting better, good to have my crew coming in!

L8R kids
Rich

well Rich you might need a room after drinking all the girly drinks..... I will keep one on reserve for ya.......

Well last night was party at Sammy T's and had a few Jack and cokes....had to sit in the car and sober a bit...LOL...

Bring the Corona...

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Sorry guys, looks like I'll be sitting this meet out here in Chicago. Couldn't get the time off work at the new job

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
WHAT?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!!?!!?!!?!? C'mon Steve, call in sick. Tell 'em you got SARS. That got me out of 2 midterms this semester.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Super Grover:
Sorry guys, looks like I'll be sitting this meet out here in Chicago. Couldn't get the time off work at the new job

it's looking like I won't be able to get off work either. this past thursday we started shipping dartek and global computers orders through our system and works been hell cause of it I'm trying to get the end of the week off but it's not looking like I will be able to.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

Like I said there has to be something you can do.....they knew about the time off about a month......and just now they can't do anything......what BS!!!!!!! I told you just get off the time.....worry about the money second.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by LoCo:

Like I said there has to be something you can do.....they knew about the time off about a month......and just now they can't do anything......what BS!!!!!!! I told you just get off the time.....worry about the money second.

well, well, well.....ok I guess I will let you slide this time, but next time I will have whoop ya!!!!

Hector are you still coming down here?

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Rant ON: You know now that I think about it this sucks........Everybody Supposedly took off the days (this meet was decided at the beginning of the year) and it looked to be a great meet.....all the "regulars" were going to be there......and at the LAST SECOND Joe and Steve back out....to me that is just BS! All this "I gotta work" BS when you knew and supposedly requested the time off....because I know, if you really want days off.....employers are willing to work with you.....you just gotta work with them. Joe and Steve I hope you have fun here in Chicago.....I was looking forward to fun little drive down to 'Bama with Steve (the other road warrior)but even that ins't going to happen. (I really didn't expect Joe to show up in the 1st place ) RANT OFF!!!

Well on that note....Kim and I will be down there. This will be fun nonetheless.....but some people will be missing....and will be missed. Half the fun of going down to the meet is the drive; the convoy down there....but with no other Contours following me....well, you know

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Rant ON: You know now that I think about it this sucks........Everybody Supposedly took off the days (this meet was decided at the beginning of the year) and it looked to be a great meet.....all the "regulars" were going to be there......and at the LAST SECOND Joe and Steve back out....to me that is just BS! All this "I gotta work" BS when you knew and supposedly requested the time off....because I know, if you really want days off.....employers are willing to work with you.....you just gotta work with them. Joe and Steve I hope you have fun here in Chicago.....I was looking forward to fun little drive down to 'Bama with Steve (the other road warrior)but even that ins't going to happen. (I really didn't expect Joe to show up in the 1st place ) RANT OFF!!!

Well on that note....Kim and I will be down there. This will be fun nonetheless.....but some people will be missing....and will be missed. Half the fun of going down to the meet is the drive; the convoy down there....but with no other Contours following me....well, you know

yes they will be missed.... hey Hector could you bring Cindy and Amber??? the girls are really looking forward to seeing Amber, their new found friend...

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

yes they will be missed.... hey Hector could you bring Cindy and Amber??? the girls are really looking forward to seeing Amber, their new found friend...

Cindy was looking forward to coming down too.....wonder if they still want to come down?

T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by LoCoZ:

Cindy was looking forward to coming down too.....wonder if they still want to come down?

hey ask and see if she does and we will go in half with the room. remember we have the 2 bedroom suite....

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard