Originally posted by LoCoZ:
Who cares....I like the location of the Econolodge....car wash, Sonic, right down the street!!!

I must agree with Hector.

As for the Baymont, there's two things going for us. Because it is located on University we will be closer to Trackmaster's, which is where the DynoJet is. Other thing is that it is sort of on the main drag of town.

Now that I think about it, that might actually hurt us some. being that it is so close to the mall and the fact that there is so much traffic in this area, there will of course be more cops on patrol too.

As far as the part of town it is in. I know that this was the first hotel that we looked at when booking the first meet back in April of last year. I talked to rich about it and he scoped it out for us back then. He reported with, "OK location, not the safest part of town, close to the mall, lots of places to eat..." so on and so on.

Kim and I are planning on going up to HSV sometime at the beginning of next month when we get her truck up and running. We are going to scope out Trackmaster and maybe get some shots of the dyno bay, if possible, and just meet everyone. Rich has said that he was going to go by there like two times, but has he? Has He? HAS HE??? No! He HASN'T!!! J/K Naw, we were planning on going over there anyway, just to bug the crap out of him.

I imagine that we can work something out with "Bob" if there are some money issues. Hopefully this time we will have people staying over at the hotel, but it doesn't seem like it.

Oh well! I'm staying where Kim is staying. (My kim, hector!)

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime