Ladies and Gentlemen,

The bumpers and sideskirts are full replacements. The are screwed and bolted from the inside of the bumper so no mounting can be seen. In the box there should be replacement bolts, 18 self taping screws. The front gets one in each corner, and uses the push tabs under the headlights. The sides get one on the front and rear sillplates, and two in each corner. The rear gets one one each corner and one on each side where the tabs are. The rear also uses 4 replacement bolts for the subbumper/exhaust hangers. You use the stock nuts to connect them. A person with little mechanical skill should be able to put this kit on in 2 hrs, provided they can get the damn screwws to catch the metal with out slipping off the drill(sorry bout that matt). Nirish's front and rear took me about an hour and a half to align and bolt on. The sides took all of ten minutes each. Just to let you know all kits will be out by next month, and as it seems another company will have available bodykits to sell to the open market. After the molds are deleivered I will post the details. Thank you.

I create Kaotic things cause i can.....;) Making it all look good one car at a time