Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:
I'm sorry guys for not having posted regarding the GB.

I only check a couple forums regularly (Capitol CEG and Aesthetics).

To start off, Yes, I did receive my kit in late November.

I am going to give you my honest opinion on this guys. As anyone in Capitol CEG will tell you, I tell it like it is.

~ The kit is well below average in worksmanship and quality
Cofty, why aren't the kits being molded by a company? Why are you hand making every single kit?
My kit looks like you molded it together and took a utility knife and sawzall to it to cut it out. I'm going to have to spend extra money to have a shop fill these excessive cuts. What should be straight lines look like waves because it was cut by hand.
On the front bumper, it looks like you cracked or broke it and instead of fixing it, you just sanded it down and made it smooth. It leaves a big gap and I have to get a shop to fix that.

~ We were told that these body kits would be "direct bolt on" - false.
Why aren't these kits direct bolt on?
1. The rear bumper bolts on yes. But there are no holes and moutning points for it to mount to the body of the car next to the wheels. It will require more money and fabrication to get the rear bumper mounted.

2. The side skirts are ridiculous and a joke. They don't bolt on. You will have to drill them onto your door sills. They also stick out about 3 inches away from the car and look like running boards. This is a car - not an SUV.

I can't believe the condition my kit arrived in. It's pathetic. If you ship out any more kits that look anything like mine, you guys are doing a real hack job on these kits and ripping people off.

Considering the time it has taken for this kit to be produced, I would expect a top-notch, high quality, direct bolt-on kit.

This kit was not worth the almost 2 years and $750+ I paid for it. I regret it without a doubt.

PS - I will take and post pics if anyone wants to see the "workmanship".

Just Fuggin great! What the hell is going on! I am thinking I just want my money back and ill go with something else! Seriously I didnt pay $750+ and waited who knows how long for crap!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold