Originally posted by DankBud:
it stalled. and CEL came on

You know that this is normal, right? Happens all the time in my SVT when I kill it. Its only if the CEL stays on after you restart the engine that there's a problem. You didn't specifically mention that, so I'm just trying to make sure.

Originally posted by DankBud:
the d()()d at autozone said there was one more code but he couldnt read it, only ford dealership can supposedly

That sounds fishy. I've never heard of that, but I haven't had too many CELs myself. My OBD-II scanner should be able to collect any code stored by the computer; at least I expect it to. Then again I've heard of stranger things.

The rest of your problem, except for the rattling, sounds like a bad IAC. Still, you say the rattling only happens when you give it gas, i.e. you open up the throttle. Sounds intake related.

This is a stab in the dark, and there are people way more qualified than me to help you, so take all of this with a grain of salt. I'm hoping at least something here will be of help to you, but its not highly educated.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures