Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Aaron i couldnt find the post with the rear bumper Gb, how much for the Rear bumper. I want to buy a kit soon.

Kevin, for the rear bumper I'm going to go with the bodyshop that did the work because it was the painters idea so out of respect I will let him make the mold. His original price was $650 Canadian ($488 US at the current Exchange rate) and the way he was doing it was after the bumper was made he was going to test fit it to my car to make sure it was a direct bolt on. Yes I do realize that the rear bumper is costing more than the front but remember it's a different company that will doing the rear bumper and FYI the original bumper one that is one my car is worth $2,200 Canadian becasue it's all urethane and it was a pain to mold together and the BMW bumper costed a fortune ($1,200) So I will get in contact with him and see if the price still stands and I will send you a PM by tomorrow evening. As for that GB I was kind of happy not many people wanted it because it kept my bumper more exclusive.

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more