Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by unisys12:
Originally posted by mikey boy:
send me pics of your car!! i will do a tirerack pic for you.

Very Cool!!! This is the only pic I got that somewhat shows the wheel gap, so... I figured it would be better. Sorry about the limbs in the way of the front wheel though...

Thanks Mikey!!

RICE !!!!!

jk

hector, why are you selling your rims, they look good on your car

Russell Oval Port 3L Nearly Done MTX75 w/ Homebrew Zetec FD and Torsen Complete
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M

if i were you i would be on the phone to hector right now...

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:

i have no muffler wat r u talkin about?

THIS ONE!! remember?? i have more pics to jog your memory. the muffler that had two racoons living in it. hahahaaaaaaaaaaa!

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T

hmm.... since I am the wife and my opinion counts more than any one else.... I say no to the black ones and go with the white ones or the stock ones. no offense Hector, but.... it looks like crap on Phil's car. it is tooooooo much black. so there, the boss has spoken, and I say the white ones.....hmmmmm

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
daaaaaaaamn phil, she has you by the short and curlies. too bad.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
daaaaaaaamn phil, she has you by the short and curlies. too bad.

Well I must say that I do tend to agree with her though. Since I am going to be blacking out my headlights, it might be just a little too much black for me. Ok, I have always loved a blacked out SVT. I just don't think a plain `stique would look very good that way.

But!! I did talk to a guy about the ADR's and he said that they were junk. Very easy to bend! Road's around here are pretty rough and he bent two!! I also asked some friends in a local club and they said the same... ADR's are cheap, but you get what you pay for.

So it look's like I will not be doing anything as far as rims go. Oh well, that just means I can spend more where I need it anyway. I am now thinking of getting a y-pipe, some wrap, trans temp gauge and all the stuff to clean my UIM/LIM again. It's been year since I have done that. And maybe an oil pan gasket, because that has been leaking a little.

Hey, thanks for doing the chop for me though. Are you coming back for a visit in March. If so, I'll buy dinner for ya one night.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:

i have no muffler wat r u talkin about?

THIS ONE!! remember?? i have more pics to jog your memory. the muffler that had two racoons living in it. hahahaaaaaaaaaaa!

that muffler is sitting in my trunk right now.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by unisys12:

I am thinking about getting these in a package deal, so what do ya think they would look like on my black Mystique?

Plus, has anyone around here dealt with this company? If so, I would love to hear some feedback. Sort of scared ya know.

The rims are 17x7 w/ 205/45/17's. I'm not sure what tire comes in the package, so I e-mailed the company to find out.

Oh by the way, the rim is an ADR GT Sport.

I had nothing but problems with these rims.
(Had them in silver).

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by ToMMyKnocKeR:

hmm.... since I am the wife and my opinion counts more than any one else.... I say no to the black ones and go with the white ones or the stock ones. no offense Hector, but.... it looks like crap on Phil's car. it is tooooooo much black. so there, the boss has spoken, and I say the white ones.....hmmmmm

I think that is badass!!!

I am into the whole stealth look....black headlights, black car, tinted out, black rims......

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
i'd go w/ the revs but not in black, the gunmetal could be doable

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard