I am sorry I jumped on you. I have never had the ability to consul others about car trouble. When I called back and questioned the mechanic about the precats, he said he did only look for visual damage. He said sometimes debris puts holes in them. They ran another test and low and behold, no codes. He said they also made the mistake of replacing my battery, and since I did not authorize it, they would leave it on my car at no additional charge............ha, ha, ha..........not like they didn't get their money anyway. But, I got a new battery with an 8 yr warranty. He also told me ALL parts and labor were garanteed for a year. Thanks again you guys, for all of the advice. If I have any other problems, I will consult you first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

98' 2.5 v6 Hunter Green Tour I love my car, but she hates me Fun mods from the bone yard intermittent wipers, fogs, leather shift nob, mud flaps, jack, leds, under hood light, trunk latch, what else can i get?