Originally posted by MercuryMystik99:
The thing is, I did look, and I came up with nothing. The leaks also stopped on their own. Ive had a very busy week and had no chance to take anything apart. I figured somebody might actually try to answer my questions like how can all three of these fluids would be able to leak all at once within a few days. The answer to that question might help me find the problem(s).

I have fixed a cable going into the IAC which did return my idle back to normal, but it also has gotten a little warmer out as well.

If you are there and can't see evidencce of a leak anywhere, it is a little difficult to guess from this end.

If you leaked, there is evifience, an oil stain somewhere, a clean spot where is is usually dirty. Something.

To leak 3 fluids at once and then it stops does not make sense. Are any fluid levels low? Are you sure you left the oil spots and not someone else?
[Smart Mouth Answer]Find a snow covered parking lot, do some more reverse donuts and see if you can duplicate the problem.[\smart mouth
Answer]

My name is Richard. I was a Contouraholic. NOW: '02 Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Black BEFORE: '99 Contour SE Sport Duratec ATX Spruce Green PIAA 510's, Foglight MOD, K&N Drop-in