Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20
#838469 01/14/04 06:41 PM
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
what's up guys, i haven't been back to the site in a while, just wanted to say what's up.

To those of you who are getting married - congrats and good luck, marriage is a wonderful thing, i'm in the same boat as you guys are, with marriage just around the corner. I don't know the exact date but it'll be within a year. Once again, good luck!!

And to those of you that are married- Congrats to you also, i hope your coming years are just as special as your first year of marriage!!

if you think about it, these are some really special women, because with all the work and time we put into our cars, they still put up with us lol.

Good luck guys!!!

I'M RICK JAMES BITC#!!!!!!!!!!!!
#838470 01/14/04 06:42 PM
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by SalKhan:
Hey Seize the Poon doesn't mean just one. You should have your Fiance's name in there.

I was Carpepenised by a chick once.

At one time it didn't mean just one, but now I found a keeper, so those days are over. As for the name, I had it on AIM before I met her. I like it because its original, and she doesn't mind.

2000 SVT Black/Tan #1633/2150 (a few mods) Alpine: CDA-9835, MRV-F540, MRD-M550 PG: TANTRUM-X 6.5 COMP all around. Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas. CEL currently: Off
#838471 01/14/04 06:49 PM
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by Rahmel:

if you think about it, these are some really special women, because with all the work and time we put into our cars, they still put up with us lol.

some of the girls out there don't put up with it, they contribute. There are a lot of guys here that have girls that share their interests in their cars.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
#838472 01/14/04 06:59 PM
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

some of the girls out there don't put up with it, they contribute. There are a lot of guys here that have girls that share their interests in their cars.

Im one of them!! Pics of me and my s/o to be posted soon!!!

tired of the bs
#838473 01/14/04 08:31 PM
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by SteedaSVT:

ohh lordy.. beckie said that i was sam lol!!!!!

Oh it's on now beeyyotch!

Sam 1998 SVT Contour- SOLD 2002 Mustang GT - 406 RWHP/391 RWTQ 12.1 @ 115 MPH
#838474 01/14/04 09:34 PM
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by DanLeCompte:
Originally posted by CarpePoon:
Tasteless or not, I don't think it was really called for. I'm sure most of us have some similar pics of our s/o's but I don't want everyone seeing something that is tru(e)ly special to me in that way.

Good thing you didn't post pictures like that of your fiancée then (it's engaged, too). I don't want people looking at pictures of my wife either, but Ray doesn't feel that way and he stated his reasons.

Everyone who has objected is a hypocrite for not jumping on Antonio and whoever else posted pictures that go against forum rules. The rule states "Posting photos of barely clothed men and women is not permitted." Why are bikini or cleavage shots ok but Ray's picture is wrong?

Or maybe the objection is because it's his wife. Why is it any different to post pictures of some skank you don't know?

Either stand behind the rule every time or shut up.

Well said Dan, I was thinking along similar lines.

P.S. Have you ever gone by the nick "CompteDeLoach" or something like that?

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
#838475 01/14/04 10:54 PM
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by PhatSVT:
Originally posted by SteedaSVT:

ohh lordy.. beckie said that i was sam lol!!!!!

Oh it's on now beeyyotch!

Hmmm lol!!!

#838476 01/15/04 03:38 AM
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by DanLeCompte:
Originally posted by CarpePoon:
Tasteless or not, I don't think it was really called for. I'm sure most of us have some similar pics of our s/o's but I don't want everyone seeing something that is tru(e)ly special to me in that way.

Good thing you didn't post pictures like that of your fiancée then (it's engaged, too). I don't want people looking at pictures of my wife either, but Ray doesn't feel that way and he stated his reasons.

Everyone who has objected is a hypocrite for not jumping on Antonio and whoever else posted pictures that go against forum rules. The rule states "Posting photos of barely clothed men and women is not permitted." Why are bikini or cleavage shots ok but Ray's picture is wrong?

Or maybe the objection is because it's his wife. Why is it any different to post pictures of some skank you don't know?

Either stand behind the rule every time or shut up.

The reason why I think threads like this are done it due to the fact that the women posted mean something to the poster. I believe if you post you S/O pictures then you should be ready for negative comments. If you think she is busted well then I believe you have that right to post. If you put her picture up then I suggest you better damn be ready to take some heat.

There is no attachment to that girl I posted so you can say anything you want about her. I also understand what Mikey Boy was saying because a flame war could have been started of that other revealing picture of somebodies s/o.

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.
#838477 01/15/04 03:36 PM
L
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:

I Shared The Interest Of Cars With One Guy...WOW...I Still Cant Get Over It!!! I Love My Cars. Im Just Mad I Missed The Car Show This Year...Theres Always Next Year I Guess

~* Christina Lynn *~ " Shake It Like A Dollar, Five Or Ten " - 99' Olds Alero - Just Me And My Ride - Aim-- lilhurky c_hurkmans@hotmail.com
#838478 01/15/04 05:19 PM
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
What? are you talking about?

ya take your new boys car there!!!! lol Change your Screenname by the way thanks

Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard