Print Thread
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Y2KMondeoSVT:
Everyone shining their rides up ?

I'll be doing it before I leave, but after driving over 300 miles, I'll have to do it again. BTW, I assume we'll parking on grass. Is it very dusty there or what? I'm just trying to figure out what I should take to keep the car looking good besides towels and detailing stuff.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
Everyone shining their rides up ?

I'll be doing it before I leave, but after driving over 300 miles, I'll have to do it again. BTW, I assume we'll parking on grass. Is it very dusty there or what? I'm just trying to figure out what I should take to keep the car looking good besides towels and detailing stuff.

We will be parking on grass. If it rains like last year...

Towels and detailing spray is good.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
parkedcar - You've got free reign on what you think the banner should look like . All I ask is no pastel colors with pretty little flowers & butterflies LOL !! Seriously , the color doesn't really matter that much to me , as long as it's easy to read and has all of the info necessary to let everyone know who we are . That way , any SVT reps that are strollin' through the field will realize that WE haven't forgotten about Ford's red-headed stepchild , even if THEY have .

wa2tuff - The field is grass with paved access roads . There's also a car washing area to keep that ride lookin' great each day (it's free , too ) . My ride in won't be as long as yours , but I'll be in the car wash area each morning , you car bet on that .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Just wanted to let you all know that i officially registered today. See you in a couple of weeks.

Desiree/ 96 Moonlight Blue SE ATX Storm Grey sideskirts and front mystique lip spoiler 2.5 quasi dual with 3.5" chrome tips Cold air K&N with louvers in LF fender Formerly desiblue97...
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Awesome ... another victim !

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
yea yea another one to teh list!!!!!!!

a few of my club members mite be showing up throughout the weekend as well

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
parkedcar - You've got free reign on what you think the banner should look like . All I ask is no pastel colors with pretty little flowers & butterflies LOL !! Seriously , the color doesn't really matter that much to me , as long as it's easy to read and has all of the info necessary to let everyone know who we are . That way , any SVT reps that are strollin' through the field will realize that WE haven't forgotten about Ford's red-headed stepchild , even if THEY have.

You should use the four colors that Ford used on the SVT Contours.

Just to let you know my Contour may not be there. I might have to represent in the Cobra.

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
That's a pretty good idea , John . The silver might be a bit hard to read unless you're right on top of it though . I think read-ability is most important .

Bummer about Puff . What's the hold-up thusfar ??

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Clutch went already. Twenty thousand miles.
So I decided to put in a newer tranny while I was at it. Then it turns out the Fidanza needs a new insert so that's on hold.
So basically I haven't had time to get it to a dentless repair place, get my carpet installed, get new floor mats, install my interior, install and tune my Greddy, install my new brakes, new wheels aren't in yet, etc, etc, yada, yada, yada.

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by chknhwk:
Clutch went already. Twenty thousand miles.
So I decided to put in a newer tranny while I was at it. Then it turns out the Fidanza needs a new insert so that's on hold.
So basically I haven't had time to get it to a dentless repair place, get my carpet installed, get new floor mats, install my interior, install and tune my Greddy, install my new brakes, new wheels aren't in yet, etc, etc, yada, yada, yada.

I thought you were selling it...

Brian D. Passaro 1986 Daytona Turbo Z Red with T-Tops 1995 Mustang GT Convertible Yellow Black Top 1998 Contour SVT E0 Silver Frost #3734 of 6535
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard