Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
New paint & interior are overrated . Just so you & Puff make it there .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
I'll be there. i'm from ohio and will be driving over with my boyfriend and his brother in their turbocoupes and contours. i'll be registering this week.
see ya there.

desiree (formerly known as desiblue97)

Desiree/ 96 Moonlight Blue SE ATX Storm Grey sideskirts and front mystique lip spoiler 2.5 quasi dual with 3.5" chrome tips Cold air K&N with louvers in LF fender Formerly desiblue97...
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
what should i register as? i know last year, those who didn't register as SVT's, were told to move their cars to a Mid-size economy class section that was lame. in fact, some guy with a ford aspire with a big band-aid stuck on it took first place. let me know.

Desiree/ 96 Moonlight Blue SE ATX Storm Grey sideskirts and front mystique lip spoiler 2.5 quasi dual with 3.5" chrome tips Cold air K&N with louvers in LF fender Formerly desiblue97...
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I requested , once again , that they put all Contours/Mystiques together regardless of trim level (SVT , SE , GL , etc.) . We'll see what happens . Maybe what we'll do , if they split 'em up again , is just move everyone into the same area & change the class names on the dash cards & be done with it . I ask them each year , we'll see if they listen this year .

A note to anyone still registering :
Don't forget to register the Contour under CONTOUR ENTHUSIASTS GROUP
(not C.E.G. !) So that we'll be sure to get the count towards our free tent .

We look forward to seeing you there !

BlueSEChic- Does your boyfriend or his brother need any TurboCoupe wheels ?? I have a set I'd like to sell & get out of my garage . You can see pics in my sig. below . Just click on it & look for the folder (the folder should be HERE ) . If he wants 'em , I'll bring 'em to Carlisle with me .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by BlueSEchic:
in fact, some guy with a ford aspire with a big band-aid stuck on it took first place.

1st place!! LOL!! I remember that car! Wonder if the band-aid will still be there this year.

I still have one hotel room available if anyone is in need. It's at the Super8 Carlisle North, 1800 Harrisburg Pike. Shoot me a PM if ya need a room. I'll be cancelling it at the beginning of next week if no one needs it.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Y2KMondeoSVT:
Any news on our CEG banner ?? Is the offer still on the table ??

WE NEED A GOOD BANNER!!

Don't let Allen use the one from last year again!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my car is at least running so I can putter it up there!

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Not too many PA people are responding to the
post about bringing something...

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er

BlueSEChic- Does your boyfriend or his brother need any TurboCoupe wheels ?? I have a set I'd like to sell & get out of my garage . You can see pics in my sig. below . Just click on it & look for the folder (the folder should be HERE ) . If he wants 'em , I'll bring 'em to Carlisle with me .

Neither of us need em I dont think, but if you bring em and wanna sell em fro a decent price, I'm sure someone will take em home..should be near 30 TC's there this year. PM me with what you want for em and I'll try and get the word out.

Derek Johnson 88 TurboTBird 32psi, t3/t4 bb 50trim, megasquirt, 3 bar map, 50lb inj, roller cam w adj. gear, header, 3" downpipe and full exhaust, gutted intake manifolds, spec stg 3 95SE 3L gone
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Well I just registered today so I guess I will see everyone there. I won't be able to make it friday due to school but will be there all day saturday and sunday. I will respond to the "Whats everyone bringing" post and see what I can do.

99 contour se debadged "knauberized" fog light mod 17" Enkei CDR9 225/45/17 Contiextremecontacts Alpine CDA-9807 and 2 12" Kicker Comp C12 subwoofers http://members.cardomain.com/ridered81
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:
Any news on our CEG banner ?? Is the offer still on the table ??

WE NEED A GOOD BANNER!!

Don't let Allen use the one from last year again!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my car is at least running so I can putter it up there!

Dont worry fella's, i got the banner covered. how do you want it? What colors ect.?

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard