Originally posted by unisys12:
Originally posted by LoCo:
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Quote:

If I can get somebody to tune & adjust my A/F, I'll do some pulls.

I'm looking to run lean under 3000 rpm, then be approaching full rich by 4500. That way, I'll get economy on the highway & power when I demand it.

That is what I'm lookin' for. Some simple adjustments to my A/F. If you think he could do that without any problem, then put me down for some pulls.

I'll take the generic timing and shift points that are currently burned in my chip, so he won't have to worry about all that peripheral stuff.

You can't tune your car unless you have a chip or AFC........

Well he has the chip, that is why I meantioned that he would have to get it reburned and I am not sure if this place can reburn Superchips.

Pappy! I will call Arthur Monday and talk to him about your situation and let him know that you have a superchip. That way we will be able to find out how much a reflash will cost ya.

So far though, going by this... Our prices will be normal charges. Hector will be looking at $65 for his first hour and $75 an hour after that (I have offered to pay in $10 since everyone backed out on us). Tour is looking at $75 an hour tuning and I am looking at $50 for a few pulls with Air & Fuel mixture readings.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime