Originally posted by unisys12:
Just got off the phone with Arthur and found out that Saturday is already taken, but don't fret...

He is willing to work with us, so here is what he proposed...

We can do some pulls on Friday and some on Sunday. Or all on Friday or all on Sunday. It is up to us. Whatever we want to do.

He also gave me a web address that we could check out... Trackmasters. You can go to the Dyno sectoin and check out the rates. Hey! If we get more than 10 people, we can get a bigger discount. I don't think that will happen, but oh well. You can also check out the Dyno Charts page to see graphs of runs by other people. I suppose ours will be listed as well.

Hector, as for tuning, you have do whatever you want at $65 - minus doing a engine swap. You are more than welcome to do your own tunning, if you want. Also, since you are wanting to tune, Arthur is the one that mentioned that you might want to tune yours Friday before going to the track that night. Just an idea.

Let me know what you guys want to do and I will call him back tomorrow.

Tuning on Friday sounds good.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ