Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
Everyone is welcomed ParkedCar, the age thing isn't a big deal, hell I'm 33 and usually the oldest CEG-er at the meets. Being a car person is the area where age isn't a biggie. I say this because with the previous cars I've had I was usually about 15-20 years younger and again, no biggie because I was really into muscle cars and knew my stuff to boot As far as your trip from NJ on your CSVT w/146K, thats a legit concern, but if the cars taken care of, theres no such thing as wear and tear when its all freeway driving, think about it Theres no better way to meet everyone than to come to a SZ and see in person the cars that you only see on the screen, hell you might even feel better about your own car when you see some of the cars in person I think you have enough long time CEG-ers from the NY/NJ area to "contouravan" with, your in good hands, trust me

I love Contouravans!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ