I threw my 2 cents at him. As stated below, it really reminded me of the "SE SVT Indiglo" guages for sale on eBay for the longest time. They only went up to 130. Missing 30 MPH, according to my SVT.

"Umm... that's not an SVT. Last time I checked, Roush made the camshafts on the SVT engines, and that's a very very big difference. Why else would people upgrading to the 3.0L Duratec specifically take the camshafts off the engine? And you've got Focus wheels. All I'm sayin is that ain't right. Kinda seems a little shady. At least it's not like those supposed indiglo "SE SVT" guages on eBay. The se guages go up to 130, and the SVT guages go up to 160. But I'm sure you knew that, cause you're an omnipotent superbeing. And engine doesn't make the car. There is a lot more to it. You should know being a used car salesman. I congratulate you on getting one of the limited SEs with a manual & V6, but that doesn't make it a SVT. Sorry, it doesn't matter how you slice it. They are two very distinct trims. Hey, I'll tell you what. If you really want people to stop bothering you in your supposedly limited spare time, just reply to this and say "sorry" and I'll post it for all to see and this will be over. But that just takes a matter of you swallowing your foolish pride... Trust me, it's not that bad, I do it every day when I'm wrong. Good luck."

I ran a search already! 99 Ford Contour SVT - SOLD!! '90 CRX Si, '98 Explorer V8, '98 Acura ITRally Co-Driver