Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
New names for our soap opera:

-As the Duratec turns: CBS
Has characters trying to turn over their 3.0L
w/o any spark.

-General Forums: NBC
Random CEG-ers who have various questions to various topics and didn't use the search feature, Todd chases them to the end of the earth.

-One engine to mod: ABC
Timid CEG-ers who don't want to mod their cars because of warranty work.

-CEG Place: FOX
Flashy and trendy CEG-ers who are trying to screw others over while trying to climb the CEG latter.

-CDW27 (spin off of 90210):UPN
Young CEG-ers w/ bad clothes and accents, learning about life.

-Dallas wait, thats one been used already
Sorry I've gotten hooked on this show since I've been re-habbing!

-All my posts: ABC
This one deals with a certain CEG out west who talks out of his butt and lives to post more!

-Guiding Brit: BBC
A story of how a genius teaches everyone about a discontinued car that everyone loves.

-Mequiars Hope: WXYT channel 7, local show
This one takes place in Detroit and follows a middle aged guy trying to make his arm fall off with multiple coats of wax in a single year. (Reality TV at its finest!)

-Open Crest: Speed Channel
Every weekend a group of CEG-ers tries to push their Contiques to their limit and find it, usually the hard way.

-The Dragon: TNN/Spike TV
Kind of like "Open Crest" but this one takes place on the same stretch of road, every weekend a different group of CEG-ers who see their very own rear bumpers...while still in the car!

Look for these shows, they're sure to please

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
#820818 12/18/03 09:37 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
hahahaaaaaaaaa! roger you were right i do like your post.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
#820819 12/19/03 01:46 PM
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I forgot a couple:

Survivor-MDOT: CBS
This one takes place in SE MI and its crappy roads. Local CEG-ers try and keep their cars in one piece w/o spending much money on the the suspension. Each week theres a challenge, to keep your car by NOT selling it or trading it in, very difficult to some, easy to others. The winner gets a trip out to Rockford for a complete reconditioning

Simple choice-FOX:
This show is completely different, it takes a CEG-er from the city and puts them out the country w/o any car washes and they try and deal with. Also theres no 93 octane gas and alot of hills.

The Bachelor-ABC:
Not what you expect, trust me. This one deals with younger CEG-ers trying to pick up girls in a Contique, while fighting off all the Mustangs and Vettes out there, very challenging! Nice guys do finish last here

Average Joe 3-FOX:
You know who you are, Joe, and heres your show. We have many Joes and heres their life with and with out their Tours.

Todd TV-CBC:
A reality show that deals with the trial and tribulations of a CEG-er in Grand Rapids whos installing a 3.0L. It will show you all the heartache and pleasure when doing this, very informative. Due to some graphic language its on a bit late, but well worth staying up for! It has to be on in Canada because of cost overuns by Todd, but we get to see here in SE MI and the Buffalo area as well.

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
#820820 12/19/03 05:24 PM
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Roger....now that is funny!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard