I don't beleave in airing dirty laundry, but on the flip side I don't believe in letting people make uneducated decisions. I also believe in 2nd chances, but feel they must be earned not granted.

CCEG is, IMO, one of the most active branches, most interesting branches, and certainly the most vocal branch around. That said it just stands to reason that CCEG would be in the "spot light" more than others... Good or Bad.

But this is all getting a tad out of control. We have had 2 members (MikeyBoy & Dubs-Three) leave CCEG. They have left either directly because or due to some spin-off of Milan's return. Now in the past couple of days Milan has been here and there telling everybody that things are different... but judging by the writting on the wall... nothing is different. Milan, you have been calling people out, being extremely sarcastic, and IMO haven't shown anything that says you are trying to change how people percieve you.
I told you last year... its not your desire.. its your approach. People got mad... things fell apart.. and you disappeared. Don't know where you went and I don't care. Now you are back and you say you are not interested in those things of the past... but the past is what needs to be rectified for things to truely change. Now that doesn't mean that you were right or wrong by any means. What that does mean is that if you feel that the masses are against you, and that you are being judged improperly... then it is up to you to make ammends. Change the way you are viewed. Not stir the pot, not call people out, and NOT act all cool and tuff as people leave CCEG (because of you might I add) ... saying "have a good life".

Your actions are impacting us all.. not just CCEG but CEG as a whole.. you and others must be able to see that.

So I ask you... change the way you are percieved and this all might go away... keep pluggin' away in the same direction and we might loose more members. Nobody really wants that.

Tim.

'97 Contour LX New 2.5 V6 w/ SVT UIM & TB. SVT Exhaust. EO SVT wheels & 98+ deck lid.