Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I wonder if this poll will get over a thousand votes, I hope so, just to see where we are

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by Toadster:
Originally posted by nasty1:
Don' take this the wrong way toadster, but should we have moderators that don't own a countour, mystique, or cougar? I don't mean to stoke the fire, but I would think that it would be important for a moderator to actually be involved with the forum which he or she moderates. I dunno may just be me...

i hear ya... really i do

if someone is willing to take the time to help out on here I say welcome and thank you.
besides the Mazda6 is about as close to a new Contour as we can get in this country.

doug sturgis, michigan 1998 SVT Black
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
I'm a troll, but I show up to more meets than have of the Chicago Contour owners!

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by 24vHO:
Don' take this the wrong way toadster, but should we have moderators that don't own a countour, mystique, or cougar? I don't mean to stoke the fire, but I would think that it would be important for a moderator to actually be involved with the forum which he or she moderates. I dunno may just be me...

i hear ya... really i do

if someone is willing to take the time to help out on here I say welcome and thank you.
besides the Mazda6 is about as close to a new Contour as we can get in this country.

Well put. I don't see how not having a contour make him any less involned with the site. Still spends the same amount of time and carries the same knowledge. It's all good.

90' Bright Orange Mustang 65k - 13.306@105.1 Looking for another CSVT ~Blas~
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by 24vHO:

i hear ya... really i do

Indeed, and "moderator" does not equal "subject matter expert." (Sometimes they're the same person, and sometimes not.) The moderator's job is to enforce the rules and trout-slap hostile trolls. (Friendly trolls welcome.)

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by AirForce:
I'm a troll, but I show up to more meets than have of the Chicago Contour owners!

Not some.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by brapple:
I won't be a troll any time soon

neither will i

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I like this, (50) votes per day, keep it up guys

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Boards are back up, continue to vote, make a difference

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by AirForce:
I'm a troll, but I show up to more meets than half of the Chicago Contour owners!

Dare to be different Phil!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard