Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 37 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 36 37
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
I didn't even notice that it was photoshopped. Good work. Can anyone tell me if it is to late for this group buy on the headlights

F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by SVT4Door:
I didn't even notice that it was photoshopped. Good work. Can anyone tell me if it is to late for this group buy on the headlights

It's not too late. Dean is still in the process of developing the headlights so there's no set list of buyers just yet. Best bet is to keep checking this thread for updates from Dean.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
it'll never be too late:) once these are all set, they will be available for ceg'ers at a fixed price. i should have a pic of the housing, minus the lamps, by next weekend.

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
You have no idea what a big deal this is. I have wanted these things for so long. I almost cried when they said they wouldn't fit my car. lol. I want these yesterday.

A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
dean it might be cheaper if you mad a lens(the front half) instead of a full light... you know... half of the assembly... that way all youd have to do to instal them is take off the old lens (heat gun) then put on the new ones and seal... does that make sense?... just half of it...

i know that would work for pre 98 ... havnt really seen a post 98's lights... but in theory... it would work...

that way it would be cheaper for you to make... and cheaper for us to buy

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by alibies:
dean it might be cheaper if you mad a lens(the front half) instead of a full light... you know... half of the assembly... that way all youd have to do to instal them is take off the old lens (heat gun) then put on the new ones and seal... does that make sense?... just half of it...

damn u gave away the surprise lol. thats actually what im trying to do so that OEM fitment is a gauranteed thing and price can be less.

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
*dances*

do i get a prize?!!! like.... first pre 98 ones for free!!!!!!!! or highly discounted price

1996 ford contour sport
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Sometimes I just start slowing down and glare in the rearview and say "yeah I could go for an SVT rear". Jackasses.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by alibies:

i know that would work for pre 98 ... havnt really seen a post 98's lights... but in theory... it would work...

that way it would be cheaper for you to make... and cheaper for us to buy

but harder to install...

who wants to open up my lights and reseal them for me

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Actually, they're fairly easy to do. As opposed to the side markers.... I chipped mine trying to heat them open. Mark my words though, It will be done this year!

God graced us with intelligence, let's use it.
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Dean,

You've got mail.

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
Page 29 of 37 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 36 37

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard