Well, I hate to break this to you, ZetecNinja. What you are talking about is like trying to put a square peg in a round hole. The Morettes are molded with a different height, width, and the overall molding is a different shape. How do you intend to change the headlight? You cannot bash it to size. You cannot re-mold it. You cannot melt it. Without extensive bodywork, it is just not gonna happen.

Additionally, say that Mr. Joyce could make true Morettes work without bodywork. It would cost the $450 to ship them to Mr. Joyce, a pretty good amount for his work, and then more to ship them to your doorstep. You're looking at $600 minimum. Who wants to pay $600 for a headlight that has been modified, and possibly compromised in strength and durability, when you could pay $450 and get a product made in the great U.S.A. and get an original un-fooled-around-with headlight from Mr. Joyce? I know I would take the latter.

No offense intended, just adding some input from a man whose trade is in fabrication.

-Big C

There's a difference between a Euro and a Ricer... Don't cross the line... Anything-Goes C.C. Co-Founder