Originally posted by RogerB:
Originally posted by parkedcar:
Originally posted by NorCalSVT:
why don't you just make a conversion kit to fit the Morette's?

that set-up / design looks super hot, car design school graduates obviously did them.

please don't add any "vents" or make it look more "Mean/pissed"

remember, this is not a "Fast & Furious" thing, more a Euro Tuner thing, more understatement, less flash. the goal is for more performance, not to get pulled over by the cops because you have something that looks different.

they should be black plastic to be painted to match the body - forget about the carbon fiber, it's a fad (just like Fast & Furious looking things)

Headlights are obvioously not performance mods so why compare it.

If you don't care about the performance of your headlights, why not just paint them to look like morettes? Then you can have little holes for your "Cool Blues" to "shine" through.

The only justification, in my mind, for spending hundreds of dollars on headlights is to improve the lighting, esp of the crappy early lights, so I can drive faster at night on rural highways. Those little round hellas (or whatever) are much more efficient at projecting light down the road than that design-constrained squished ellipsoid deal that came on the early cars.

But then, I'm not part of the group buy. But if this turns into a F&F mod, there'll be no future sales potential at my house, either.

let me rephrase myself. Headlights dont makem your car faster. lol,( but try convincing a ricer of that) obviously i want better lighting along with some badass style

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.