Originally posted by DeanJoyce.com:
UPDATE:
naturally, due to the holiday and new years approaching, things are quite hectic.
business is going good, and aside from the morette style headlights, i'm working on a few other things for CEG'ers, such as...

1- FULLY adjustable seat mount brackets. these brackets will accomodate Ractive racing seats, Weapon-R racing seats, as well as Sparco, Corbeau, and Momo, and probably Recaro. I'm focusing on a low profile design that will give the driver and passenger a great deal of adjustability.

2- A custom dead pedal. I have a design in mind that will be great and only require drilling 2 holes, 3 at most.

3- the rest is secret:)

as far as $ and deposits... im using my own money to do all this stuff. i don't want anyone to send me money for a product i don't yet have. when the first set is done, numerous pictures will be taken and they'll be tested out for durability. once thats done, i will take orders and you'll get yours. 98+ contours will be the first run of lights.

you know what would be sweet...racing seats made for the backseat.

intsead of getting ur stock seats wrapped, u replace em with two racing seats that will fit in the back

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?