Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 37 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 36 37
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
PLEASE PUT ME IN FOR A SET OF HEADLIGHTS....PLEASE.........i only wish i could donate my pair, but im using them............I AM DEFINATELY IN FOR A SET THOUGH

E1 CSVT s/c-----x turbo---x 3L------check
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Dean, I think I've got an old Pre-98 headlight lying around that I could donate.

I'll let you know, and contact via PM.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I am very interested but cannot commit right now. I plan on investing some cash into my car this winter/spring so its show worthy this summer so i can get some advertising out there.
I just glanced through the whole thread so i might have missed it, but i think these might look even better/ if they stayed behind the clear lenses like the OEMs.
just a sudgestion...but still interested either way.
espicially if we could use projectors

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by parkedcar:
but i think these might look even better/ if they stayed behind the clear lenses like the OEMs.
just a sudgestion...but still interested either way.
espicially if we could use projectors

i was thinking that too. and we may try a few different setups based on how many light assemblies we have to experiment with. its just gonna take some time and i hope everyone has the patience needed. i'll come through with something cool tho.

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
sounds awesome!

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by DeanJoyce.com:
its just gonna take some time and i hope everyone has the patience needed. i'll come through with something cool tho.

this is totally cool, as long as u make sure to come by every 2-3 days and update us, especially once we get our deposits it later in the process, because (and PLEASE don't start some flame war over this) a lot of people got mad @ kaotic simply because they wouldn't update anything on their GB in the forums. I think as long as u keep us updated, we'll be pretty patient.0

also, i know this is a really hard estimate to make, but when do you think you'll be shipping the first ordered pair? i mean, what amount of time are you shooting for?

'99 T-red SVT w/ some mods
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
I can wait also.My car won,t be show ready until 2005.

New Pics of OUTKAST 1!Sept2006
S
S
99 contour se
fiberglass housing
$300-$400
asap

morette style w/ or w/o projector headlamps

99 svt euro
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by jmgilman:
this is totally cool, as long as u make sure to come by every 2-3 days and update us, especially once we get our deposits it later in the process

I got a rather extensive experience while dealing with Dean on numerous occasions regarding both purchasing, service, and varyous mods, and every time I was 101% satisfied. The kid values his customers' money more than his own. He would refuse to completely change my entire suspension b4 he made absolutely sure it was perfect.
So, my point is, if and when the headlights making is possible - the whole thing goes smoothly. No doubt about it.

D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
UPDATE:
naturally, due to the holiday and new years approaching, things are quite hectic.
business is going good, and aside from the morette style headlights, i'm working on a few other things for CEG'ers, such as...

1- FULLY adjustable seat mount brackets. these brackets will accomodate Ractive racing seats, Weapon-R racing seats, as well as Sparco, Corbeau, and Momo, and probably Recaro. I'm focusing on a low profile design that will give the driver and passenger a great deal of adjustability.

2- A custom dead pedal. I have a design in mind that will be great and only require drilling 2 holes, 3 at most.

3- the rest is secret:)

as far as $ and deposits... im using my own money to do all this stuff. i don't want anyone to send me money for a product i don't yet have. when the first set is done, numerous pictures will be taken and they'll be tested out for durability. once thats done, i will take orders and you'll get yours. 98+ contours will be the first run of lights.

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524
Page 13 of 37 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 36 37

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard