ok, just to update everyone that might be interested in a set of these seats. i have tested out the passenger seat and so far so good. i've had about 5 different people sit in these seats and the only thing negative that 2 of them said was that the back is lacking lower back support. rather than curving in to contour the the lower spine, its rather flat. also, the shoulder bolsters stick out forward a bit more than most other seats and may press into your triceps a little depending on your height.

as far as mounting them: the corbeau seat mounts can be used, however, corbeau will not honor any warrantee if their brackets are used in conjunction with any other brand seats.

SOLUTION: I am going to produce a line of seat mounts for the Contours/Mystiques. These mounts will offer quite a bit of "adjustability" so you can "fine tune" the position of your seat not only by sliding it forward and backward, but also from left to right (left to right is only adjustable with tools).

CORRECTION TO ORIGINAL POST: The $399 price is for a pair of Ractive seats WITH sliders. To mount these seats securely into your contour/mystique, you'll need to purchase the mounts. I should have a set finished and installed in my mystique with pictures and a "how-to" by new years. just wanted to keep you updated. next update will be 1-1-04.

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524