Originally posted by DeanJoyce.com:
So far, any Ractive products that I have sold/installed, I have found to be good quality. However, I have not sold or sat in their seats yet. In the pictures they look like they are constructed well and durable, yet I have a feeling they might not weigh much less than an oem seat.

Most of you who know me know that I'm strict when it comes to quality and I stand behind the products that I sell. I think what I'll do is order a pair of these, weigh them, and install them in my Mystique so that I can test the fit. In the meantime, like I said in the first post, let me know if you'd be interested in a set if the quality/weight/price is good.

just in my personal opinion, i dont like these seats at all, i was gonna buy them a few months back when i had my civic cuz i liked how they looked, and the price i got was good too, $400 for the pair, but looks can be deceiving. they had them out on display and i sat in one and i didnt like how they felt at all, way too stiff and fabric not so comfortable. but i guess if ur just going for a nice look, then this is the way to go, how can u beat that price. but if you're really looking for high quality, comfortable seats then dont bother with ractive. i think ractive has really good quality products because thats almost the only brand i used on my civic, and i was very impressed with all of it, but for seats, just didnt quite cut it for me

P.S. my friend just bought them for his civic, and he doesnt even really like them, he just wanted them for looks since the car is mostly for show

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!