Originally posted by SVZETEC:
A couple things...
These do recline, correct?...
Is it possible to get matching bulk fabric to cover the rears & door panel inserts?...
& I read somewhere on here that there will be retractable belts available soon...do these mount like factory & are they compatable w/ this seat model?
THX

--These seat are reclineable via a lever.

--Ractive does not sell matching material like Corbeau does, and unfortunately the two companies differ in their shades of each color. The best thing to do would be to take the seats to a local trim shop and they should have plenty of color choices to choose fabric from. If I sell some seats locally, I will match material up to them, but until that happens, matching them would be up to the buyer.

--I do sell Corbeau retractable harness belts. They would be compatible with these seats and are available in a 3pt double release design with either bolt-in or snap-in mounting points. The only problem with the retractable cam is that it only works when mounted vertically. This means that in a Contour it wouldn't work effectively unless you had a crossbar behind your seats or you are willing to mount them behind your rear seat and cut a slot in your rear deck. I would suggest just using a 3pt double realease style harness with these seats in a 4dr vehicle.

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524