Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
O
still awaiting shipping quote.

Ohsigmachi '96 GL MTX Zetec --I don't won't to hurt you, but it's still on my list of things to do.-- View projectSlippery Slope
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by ohsigmachi:
still awaiting shipping quote.

I'm sorry, I sent you a PM but it must have gotten lost in the server crash..
The cost of shipping to Hawaii would be $7.75.

- Rich LBC Performance Motorsports Group/AMSOIL '98 Cougar V6 ATX aka 'Candy Striper' Photos
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
When I get the Cougar Repaired and up and running again Rich, I will be buying some of this from you But until then I don't have any place to put it, so I will have to hold off for now ... but when the time comes, i'll come a knockin

O
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
O
is that 7.75 instead of 6.70 or 7.75 plus 6.70?

Ohsigmachi '96 GL MTX Zetec --I don't won't to hurt you, but it's still on my list of things to do.-- View projectSlippery Slope
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Shipping is $7.75 period.. AMSOIL doesn't try to make a profit off of shipping.. .. that's UPS's job

- Rich LBC Performance Motorsports Group/AMSOIL '98 Cougar V6 ATX aka 'Candy Striper' Photos
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by DEVIOUSDEV:
When I get the Cougar Repaired and up and running again Rich, I will be buying some of this from you But until then I don't have any place to put it, so I will have to hold off for now ... but when the time comes, i'll come a knockin

Good luck with it Dev.. I'll be around when you need the fluids.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Thanks... its looking more and more like it will have been a full year (if not more) from when it was hit, to when it will be running again

J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
is it too late to get in on this group buy? I haven't been around on this site too much, but I was waiting for someone to become an amsoil dealer and offer us a little bit of a discount from the regular price. I would love to get package #1. If I can get in on it please email me at JonGordo8@aol.com.

99 Mystique LS T-Red ATX Duratec Mods: Hella stereo Mods K & N air filter w/intake pipe www.sounddomain.com/id/jongordo8
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Because of the problems that occurred with the CEG Server during the month I have been able to extend the GB until January 31..

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard