Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:
Originally posted by MarkO:
Credit card fraud is rampant in Ireland at the moment, maily perpretrated by organised gangs of Nigerians now living in Ireland. This seems like a new line of business for them.

New? LOL This Nigerian crap was goin' on for the last 5-6 years.

Yes, I know this is not a new scam but this is the first time I've seen this scam out of Ireland. It may not even be a Nigerian gang, I'm just taking an educated guess.

Bless our servicemen & women overseas. L.Cpl Ian Malone, 1st Battalion Irish Guards, R.I.P.
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Mark - BTW, correct me if I am wrong, it was my undestanding that Ireland has a realtively small number of immigrants - not like GB. Is that true?

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:
Mark - BTW, correct me if I am wrong, it was my undestanding that Ireland has a realtively small number of immigrants - not like GB. Is that true?

Yes, relative to the UK, the numbers are quite small. A great number of families in the UK are 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants now, the families moving to the UK originally many years ago.

Immigration to Ireland took off in the mid '90s when the economy took off. It has been a very contentious subject over there.

Bless our servicemen & women overseas. L.Cpl Ian Malone, 1st Battalion Irish Guards, R.I.P.
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
There's a girl in my class, she left Dublin like 10 years ago, so she is telling me in Ireland one will never see anything like you might see in UK - like entire hoods or even cities full of Indiands or Pakistanis...

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard