Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by 98sleepysvt:
Hey everyone....stop being a$$holes and give the guy a break. Apparently he is new to the whole situation. He was making a post here to help everyone else out. Maybe this happened before the sticky was attached to the top of every page. Hell, I had a reply to my (MTX-75) ad for a debtors check of $5,000. I sent a guy a copy of the sticky and haven't heard from him again. It's the word of guys like SVTZAP that save our butts. Thanks SVTZAP, I'm not throwing you crap for saving fellow CEG'er's butts.

I agree.

Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760 -Current Mods- DMD, KKM, Koni-Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, metal water pump, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways
S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
Hey everyone....stop being a$$holes and give the guy a break. Apparently he is new to the whole situation. He was making a post here to help everyone else out. Maybe this happened before the sticky was attached to the top of every page. Hell, I had a reply to my (MTX-75) ad for a debtors check of $5,000. I sent a guy a copy of the sticky and haven't heard from him again. It's the word of guys like SVTZAP that save our butts. Thanks SVTZAP, I'm not throwing you crap for saving fellow CEG'er's butts.

You re-regged to tell us this?

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T

I feel bad for the guy, but he has been registered for 1 1/2 years and this scam has been posted all over the net and has made world news on TV.

1998 T-Red SVT #957 Born 5/14/1997
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
lmao that pic is halarious

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
This site blows!!

Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Originally posted by AdrianCarrion:
This site blows!!

Yeah, it sure does...

Hey, did you guys know that Bill Gates sent my friend's uncle's cousin $100 'cause he sent an email around? It's true!!!

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by Shaggy:

You re-regged to tell us this?

Busted by a Moderator!

ROFLMAFAO!

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Do you have the address in Dublin ?

-edit- I'm sure the FBI will investigate this anyway but if you want to report this yourself to the police in Ireland, I'd suggest the following address.

Garda Bureau of Fraud Investigation
Harcourt Square
Dublin 2
Ireland

Credit card fraud is rampant in Ireland at the moment, maily perpretrated by organised gangs of Nigerians now living in Ireland. This seems like a new line of business for them.

Last edited by MarkO; 12/04/03 04:32 AM.

Bless our servicemen & women overseas. L.Cpl Ian Malone, 1st Battalion Irish Guards, R.I.P.
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by MarkO:
Credit card fraud is rampant in Ireland at the moment, maily perpretrated by organised gangs of Nigerians now living in Ireland. This seems like a new line of business for them.

New? LOL This Nigerian crap was goin' on for the last 5-6 years.

J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by RGSOUNDF:

New? LOL This Nigerian crap was goin' on for the last 5-6 years.

Try at least 20. My father has a typewritten letter from one of those idiots dating back to the mid-80's hanging on the door to his office...

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard