really to cross drill your own brakes you would have to a a MOTARD

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S

Silver 98 SVT Contour E0 #4121 Reborn with 3L 6/03 Dyno: Max Horse Power= 194.1 Max Torque= 184.8 http://www.geocities.com/speeddemons19 Also at www.cardomain.com/memberpage/561067
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
I think I deserve to see pics of self drillec rotors now...

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Zetec

I think you need to check page three for your answer to the self drilled rotors.

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by COntour:
Zetec

I think you need to check page three for your answer to the self drilled rotors.

no, I don't care if it was a joke.

I wanna see some right now.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Well I just finished reading all the replies and holy
!@#k.I remember reading something on this site about giving advice when I joined and it said something like if you're going to advise poeple on things make sure you are 100% sure of what you are saying. After reading all that info on why brakes this ,why driil that , why slot these, a lot of you only have partial info and should maybe pick up a book on brakes and READ it. first drilling home made rotors bad idea,if you want them buy them from a resctable company i.e BREMBO. Second drilled rotors are made yes for gassing out that's it. Slotted rotors are for dust that's it.you see how simple this is. One more thing everybody here missed all the people who upgrade there brakes should look at getting better brake fluid. Why? Because all of you who have experienced brake fade are not to far from brake faliure (brake fluid boiling)from over heating brakes.I'm not coming down on anybody but and don't want to we all share the same passion for cars and actually a paticular car at that. So there's my two cents.

REDLINING IT ALL THE TIME 1998 mtx zetec contour 17.1 @79mph open element air filter ford 9mm racing wires dtm style exhaust
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by fasti4contour:
Well I just finished reading all the replies and holy
!@#k.I remember reading something on this site about giving advice when I joined and it said something like if you're going to advise poeple on things make sure you are 100% sure of what you are saying. After reading all that info on why brakes this ,why driil that , why slot these, a lot of you only have partial info and should maybe pick up a book on brakes and READ it. first drilling home made rotors bad idea,if you want them buy them from a resctable company i.e BREMBO. Second drilled rotors are made yes for gassing out that's it. Slotted rotors are for dust that's it.you see how simple this is. One more thing everybody here missed all the people who upgrade there brakes should look at getting better brake fluid. Why? Because all of you who have experienced brake fade are not to far from brake faliure (brake fluid boiling)from over heating brakes.I'm not coming down on anybody but and don't want to we all share the same passion for cars and actually a paticular car at that. So there's my two cents.

I don't think you did read all the replies because the entire thing is a joke!

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Joke or not it still got poeple going and still showed what people know

REDLINING IT ALL THE TIME 1998 mtx zetec contour 17.1 @79mph open element air filter ford 9mm racing wires dtm style exhaust
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
You made your own SWAY BAR? OK, apart from me and a CNC bending machine, no one else has ever done this.

I'd like to now how you managed to bend spring steel yourself......

Are you sure you're not confused with the terminlogy and mean a rear STRUT BRACE?

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
calm down fasti, it was a stupid joke and half of what people said was right. Half of these people give their oipinions no matter if it's right or not, so obviously you haven't been here too long to know who knows what they're talking about or not. But if you are one of those people that like to come into a semi dead post and get mad at everybody, that's even more funny, have fun.

99 SVTC, T-Red, #652/2760-12.8.1998 Mother#@%@!* did I sound abstract? I hope it sounded more confusin than that!
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard