Andelay andelay mama eija eija uh-oh...what's happening now?

Hey kids what is up? Ok so here is the dealieoh, She had to go. I was having issues with her. The clutch started going out as well as the throw-out bearing. Some mornings it would not come out of gear. The passenger side rear door wouldn't open, the driver's side door started acting up, had to open the passenger side door to unlock the driver's side to get in. It started leaking (as in water from the outside coming in). Suspension issues..and of late brakes...

Just couldn't afford it anymore. The 04 Cavalier is a pretty "arrival blue metallic" as it stands now it has ummm...200 miles on it. Payments will be less than the Mystique/month. They fought to keep me. Trade-in they gave me 2027. Blue book is 1200 if lucky. Didn't tell them all the problems. Got a GM supplier discount thru work and did my taxes and got the downpayment with it....

It is very torqie from 2-4. During the test drive, friend of mine says..."Wow it drives nice...and we haven't even gotten on it yet..." that was all it took. Took off, barked 1st, 2nd, and 3rd chirped!!!!! 4th was a hard shift! Yeah I know...this was at 15miles and I haven't pushed it like that..and won't till it is after break-in. But it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempting. Ummmmmmmm.....it takes off real well while in third.

Here is a homework lesson for you. Do a couple of searches.

1. Ecotec performance products
2. Ecotec performance potential???

You are looking for a press release from GM stating the engine's HP potential. Once you find this, post the URL...cuz I can't remember it.

By March, it should be broken in and I will be looking at mods on it...may have a few by then, if the job situation gets better...........

I will catch up to you in a bit...The meet is STILL on, I HAVE NOOOOOOOOOO INTENTION OF LEAVING AT ALL.

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville